You can now watch the presentations at this year’s event, by clicking on the individual presentation on the next tab
Please click on the links below to view the presentation videos:
1. OSA post COVID including telematics – Dr Chris Turnbull, NIHR Clinical Lecturer in Respiratory Medicine, Oxford University Hospitals NHS FT.
2. New NICE Guidance – Dr Annabel Nickol, Consultant in Respiratory Medicine; Sleep and Ventilation Lead, Oxford University Hospitals NHS FT & NICE Guideline Committee Member 2018 to 2021
3. Did SATA get what patients wanted? Dr Annabel Nickol talks with SATA’s Chris Rogers, also a NICE Guideline Committee Member 2018 to 2021
4. CPAP supply crisis – what are the alternatives? Dr Annabel Nickol & Chris Rogers
5. Health & Well Being Matters – Heather Salt RNU), Clinical & Health Psychologist, Oxford Health
6. Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Research & Development – Professor Joerg Steier, Consultant Respiratory Physician at the Lane Fox Unit for weaning and non-invasive ventilation, St Thomas’ London, President of the British Sleep Society
7. Question Time Panel: Dr Annabel Nickol, Dr Chris Turnbull, Chris Rogers, David Graddon
On the 15th October 2022, SATA will hold the first ever hybrid sleep apnoea patients conference in Wyboston, Bedfordshire and also, at the same time, carry it online as a virtual event. This will allow all those SATA members who want a return to the physical meeting and also allow those who cannot attend in person to participate in the event. We plan to have a return of the CPAP manufacturers exhibition stands, both real and virtual, enhanced by the makers of mandibular advancement devices that the new NICE Guideline authorises.